WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

2024.0428-Insert-001...

Eventually, humans will become obsolete...





7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

We will be there bitches!

Milleson said...

Those guys are hot! Slap a dildo on them and give them my address!

Milleson said...

And then I check mark, I'm not a robot.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Anonymous said...

Boston Dymanics is a client of mine, and I have been in this facility. If you think their products are creepy in video, you should see them in person. Amazing, but super creepy.

VoenixRising said...

This used to profoundly disturb me until I realized it's all just a part of the evolution of life on this planet. And seriously, have we humans REALLY done such a good job of stewarding the planet?

SickoRicko said...

Mark - That's an excellent point!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:34am - Very interesting.