WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 29, 2024

2024.0429.0004...







6 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

Like I always say, no two cocks are the same. I've seen thousands of them, but I'm always amazed by the diversity of our anatomy!

Xersex said...

#2 so huge dick

Anonymous said...

Those cocks make my ass tingle just seeing them...

uptonking said...

My word... that second one certainly takes a wicked curve.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I hope I NEVER lose my enthusiasm for cock!! I'm with Coquin Belgium on this one.

Only in a kidding manner to a buddy of mine have I said (and we both laugh) "If you seen one cock you've seen them all!!!

Last one) Man would I love to sit on it, and have the owner, ride me "butt" good.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're very welcome.