WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 29, 2024

2024.0429.0005...










7 comments:

Coquin Belgium said...

I haven't worn underwear for a long time. What a feeling of freedom to feel his cock and balls in total freedom under his jeans!

Xersex said...

love both!

JiEL said...

The first one is so good looking. Clean face and great normal body not too hairy with a nice uncut dick. Husband material for me.. YUMMY!

uptonking said...

To all the selfie takers... thank you for sharing your junk today!

Anonymous said...

@JiEL we have the same taste!I like to read your comments!!

JiEL said...

@Anon 6:53 Thank you.
I like more «normal» shape guys with no beard. But some young men have well trimmed beards or moustaches and this could be also attractive.

My new 26yo doctor has some black moustache and a kind of scruffy face but he is so cute and always take time with me and is also so gentle that I could kiss him.
But there are a camera in the room so.... shit...

Anonymous said...

Nice doc