WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

2024.0424.0002...




4 comments:

JiEL said...

Religion in politic in USA is like the iceberg in the Titanic's route.

It's going to sink freedom and USA's democracy.
(Stop saying that you're a republic. France and other democracies are republics and the evacuated religion from their politics)

whkattk said...

Alito wants everything to go back to that time. I rather feel sorry for his wife.

@ JiEL, well, the quote is "A Republic - if you can keep it." I don't think we're going to be able to hang on. We'll see what Nov brings. Sad to think that after 248 years....

uptonking said...

The Supreme court has a lot to answer for... let's face it - they are all deeply flawed human beings dictating what we can and can't do. And they cite shite historical references to do it... that's not ruling fairly... that's gaming the system the way a college student passes a blue book exam.

Xersex said...

#1 made me smile