WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

2024.0424.0001...

Eiffel Tower

1888

1889





7 comments:

JiEL said...

In 1989 at its 100 year anniversy, I went to see it and went up the tour.
What I felt amazing it that at the top, its remained very stable and the view of Paris was so beautiful.
The year after, I visited NYC and went to the Liberty statue which has Eiffel structure to support it. Liberty was celebrating also its 100th anniversary.

whkattk said...

An incredible and iconic structure.

Coquin Belgium said...

The biggest slut in Paris! She always has her thighs open!LOLLLL

Anonymous said...

Tour Eiffel, iconique et symbolique.
-Beau Mec

uptonking said...

I can't wait to see it lit up at night... 2025.... here I come.

VRCooper said...

I visited the Eiffel Tower back in the mid 80's. It was the year they changed the lighting of the tower from the outside to the inside. And yes, we walked up to the top. Loved the city.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm going to see that one day.