WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

2024.0418.0005...






8 comments:

Xersex said...

#4 love his dick and heavily hanging balls! mouthwatering stuff!

Big Dude said...

The second pic is my fave, but I'd happily go down on him or the last three.

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't know why...but the last image intrigues me......

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) Holy timber Batman, I think I'll go on a "nature walk"!!

#3) I insisted my straight buddy to sleep it off at my place. I will check on him in a few minutes, that what buds do.

Oh man would I attack this male species!! Hairy in ALL the right manly places.

#4) Love, man I really do love loose balls:)

Last pic) Oh I'd love to get in the back seat and give him some nice head.

Oh my, didn't look at the label, I hope I didn't disrespect this fine artwork.

Nice job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

JiEL said...

No.1 a dream for me as I more like uncut dicks.
Last Thursday, I reconnected with a cute 5f 6i Morrocan of 43yo and we did have quite a sweet sex evenning at his place.
He recontacted me after 5 years en even if his has a cut dick, he is such a sweet man i couldn't say no.

Men will always be men...

uptonking said...

I appreciate the fur on display.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Nice!