WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

2024.0418.0004...




I have always liked this image.


8 comments:

Xersex said...

#1 Are the description and data true, in your opinion?
#4 he looks like an angel

Big Dude said...

IThe last guy is my favourite. But I like that one you like...it's a dick pic no matter what they say. And let's face it, a good dick pic hardens the ol' tool and can lead to a good jerk-and- squirt session.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Sorry, I have no idea if the description is true.

uptonking said...

Some true vintage splendor, there.

Anonymous said...

Image 3 - poolside service table for cocktails in more ways than one.
In Southern California urban professionals are known to give pool parties with willing, college age service boys.
Champagne gets sprayed and professional tongues get to work , among other activities. :)

Anonymous said...

The best day, vintage day!

Anonymous said...

Blond guy by the pool is Mark Rutherford

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:45pm - Thank you.