WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

2024.0316.0002...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Gay man will be voting RED.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous@9:22AM - Are you sure you're not a GRINO (Gay Republican In Name Only)?

JiEL said...

I will never undetand gay men and LGBTQ people who are voting for MAGA, Retrumplikkkans.
AND I say this because I have a gay friends of mine living in Delaware who are very hard Retrumplikkkans.
They feed on 45's tweets and any internet altern sites.

Now hoping that women can open their eyes and minds to vote blue.

Thank God I live in Canada.

Anonymous said...

Anon 922 you must find bliss in our ignorance.
Your Republican party are like the right-wing politicians and the industrialists of Germany, like Hindenburg, Borsig, Krupp and Thyssen who thought they could influence and control Hitler. Just as the Republicans and billionaires of America today, like Johnson, McConnel, Musk, Koch and Murdoch, think they can influence and control Trump.
Trump, like Hitler, has proven to be a deranged fuck-up.
Anon 922 keep believing you're safe with Trump, just like those millions of Germans who thought they were safe with their Führer and ended up DEAD. -Rj

Anonymous said...

Oh…! Wondering who your friends are. I live in Rehoboth. Thankfully, Delaware is Blue.