WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

2024.0316.0001...


4 comments:

Rad said...

I love it! Caught Kimmel's comment on the Oscars and thought it was great!

Cdadbr said...

Jimmy did good!

As misguided as some MAGAs seem to be, a billboard has been in place near I-20 west of Fort Worth, TX. I has Trump's face on it and states "Born in New York. Has Texas Values". The implication is "He's like us", which could not be further from the truth. Trump looks out for only HIM, no matter what he says. THAT has been proven many times over. It's well past time for these people to look at reality as it is, NOT what Trump claims it is.

JiEL said...

I was a bit relieved to see that Fanny Willis will, for now, be able to continue the Gorgia's case.
Trump is as usual delaying, delaying, delaying as long as the justice system gives him some ways to do it.

Another major news was Pence not endorsing 45 but not sayong much wich will not influence the MAGA cult sheeps.

NOW more than time to go on all those courts lawsuits but be «condidente» that the slow USA's justice system will be played by the Trump's lawyers.

As a Canadian I really don't understand how such a con man can be a party's leader and candidate.

USA isn't at its first non sense and contreversial fact.

Xersex said...

I hoe T. will be a real loser next november 2024