WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

2024.0316.0003...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#2) How come I would run away from thinking this snake would spew its venom at me, but I'm more than happy to get face to face with a man's "water snake" and hope he spews his white sticky venom right in my mouth or in fact all over my face (well maybe not my eyes) LMAO!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - We all know "venom" in the eyes burns like hell.

Ike said...

That sidewalk appears to be pre-drunken.

SickoRicko said...

Ike - Funny!