WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

2024.0120.0005...







6 comments:

Big Dude said...

The selfie in front of the mirror is cool. But all these shots are masturbation inspiration. Thank you, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You are welcome.

Yves Séguin said...

I want to sniff all these hunks!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

#1) One of the wonders of the world, seeing a guy free balling in sweats. Sometimes, I don't even mind if they catch me taking a discreet look.

#6) What a compact cutie otter. Wouldn't mind at all if you pulled down your sweats a little further, those look like some great man legs.

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 😍 Specimens

Xersex said...

last one: love his huge dick