WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

2024.0120.0004...







6 comments:

Big Dude said...

It's always nice to start my day shooting a load to your blog, Rick. I'm sure you and your readers will be shocked.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Not anymore! :-)

Yves Séguin said...

They're all gorgeous, but pic #3 (squatting) is my favorite pose! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow this posting is enough to make me bust a "nut" WITHOUT even touching myself.

#2) Aspen gives it 110% in any video that I have seen of him. He's very versatile and sexually loves men and women, well that's the way I see it.

#5) OH fuck what I could do to this man. Woof!!! The only thing I want from him is after I'm done, he just says "Thanks dude, my wife would never lick the places you licked!!"

Last one) Love his uncut cock and loose balls big time.

Thanks Rick, awesome posting.

Anonymous said...

Phallus engorgés galore ! :)
-Beau Mec

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks for the compliment.