WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 20, 2024

2024.0120.0006...






7 comments:

Big Dude said...

I wish I could walk into a laundry mat to see two males going at it.

Bob said...

I bet the two guys in that last cartoon can’t wait for the ‘spin cycle’ to begin! 😜
Regards 🇬🇧 GayBob

JiEL said...

I like Michael Breyette but my all time favorite as a gay artist is Steve Walker (1961-2012) who died too soon.
I saw some of his paintings in real in a galerie in the old Montreal and it was very emtional for me.
He is a Canadian so it is a plus too for me as a Canadian artist too.

https://www.instagram.com/stevewalkerart/?hl=fr

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thanks for the link. He was very good.

Purple Wolf said...

Thankx for posting. Like JiEL, , too, like Michael Breyette; distinctive, realistic and always erotically charged. And I will look up Steve Walker, too. Too bad he died so young....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Loving the last two) Any chance they get, most males will try to get their "nut" off.

Sorry I guess my mind has been in the gutter lately, the weather here, has been terribly cold and windy. Men and their body parts are a glorious sight and warms the cockles of my heart.

Xersex said...

love the statue #1

honestly, it's impossible to choose between Michael Breyette and Steve Walker.