WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 08, 2023

2023.1208.0005...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I do favor the hairy men!!

All very nice

#2) What a handsome otter. One very nice upper body, and I certainly wouldn't mind checking out his "basket of goods"!!

#4) I'd love to get cozy with this cutie pie as he enjoys his cocktail. Maybe I could seduce him with a foot massage.

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy that second guy looks like he's carrying quite the bounty in those underwear.

Anonymous said...

Ei último 🔥🥵🫠🍌🍼👅💋♥️

Anonymous said...

# 4- S'il était un strip-teaseur à Montréal, il mettrait sa mèche dans le vin et vous laisserait boire dans le verre et lui sucer son phallus engorgé.
- Beau Mec à Deauville

Xersex said...

the ideal level of hairiness is, in my opinion, #1 and #2.