WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 08, 2023

2023.1208.0006...






8 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nice to see an artist show males fucking.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Oh yeah, I love drawings like this. Muscles lugs showering and fucking, and locker room lookers' scenes are great.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh I love this post Ricko!!!!! This kind of art and illustration gets me raging hard. I don't know what it is about it.

Anonymous said...

Estos artistas me ponen tan caliente como la realidad o más

Cdadbr said...

Sometimes good erotic artwork can be hotter than "real life"! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Illustrations érotiques d'hommes fins bien rendues par C.G.
Rick, vous devriez voir les illustrations de Harry Bush de État-Unis et Benoit Prevot de France, et présentez-les sur votre blog.
- Beau Mec à Deauville

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:38pm - Je viens de chercher les deux artistes sur Google. Ils font du très bon travail.

Xersex said...

love his style!