WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 02, 2023

2023.1202.0006...







7 comments:

Big Dude said...

I like the angle that last shot was taken from.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Rick, you looking for a Christmas present early????? Wow, what a posting of hairy men. Right up my alley my friend.

#1) From your lower chest to the top of your belly button, that THICK "treasure trail" is one of the best I've seen.

#2) Oh smiling handsome one, you can also be in a "teezer" posting. You're a hot hairy handsome man.

#3 "Why are all these men walking past me smiling, steering and taking in a deep breath?"

#4) Oh just wrestle me to the ground and fuck me "butt" good.

#5) Movie star looks!!

#6) Yup, it's me alright behind you. I'm coming to give you the royal treatment from head to toe. By the looks of it, I think you're ready.

Great posting Rick.

Bob said...

Wow thanks Rick, you’ve really made me happy today with a selection of guys that are really my type of fury chaps! Lovely xx Regards Bob in 🇬🇧

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Me too.

Scott - Thanks.

Bob - You're welcome.

Bobby b said...

Magnificent😍Specimens

VRCooper said...

#5 Black and White-Josh Wald-Model-See him a lot in print ads-

Anonymous said...

I like when a man grabs his own bulge!