WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 02, 2023

2023.1202.0005...








8 comments:

Big Dude said...

The guys who still have their hair around their dicks are cool!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, it’s all about personal choice, however completely shaved cocks, balls and bodies somehow don’t sit right with me. Personally keep my ‘bits ‘trimmed’ of excessive growth at times, but I think it’s part of what defines masculinity to bury your mouth around a hairy groin!
Regards Bob in 🇬🇧

Mistress Maddie said...

If I push my wheelbarrow out in the yard like that naked, that was certainly get some looks.

Anonymous said...

La primera foto son los dos el mismo? Porque estoy enamorado ❤️‍🔥🥰

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:08pm - Upon close examination, I've determined that the first image is of one man. It looks to be a clever double-exposure.

Anonymous said...

Flag of Ireland??

Anonymous said...

Photo # 8- un homme incroyable et magnifique.
Il a un physique bien développé et raffiné, un beau visage et un grand phallus désirable. Son derrière doit être spectaculaire et son phallus devrait être engorgé.
Le jock, très athlétique sur le terrain de sport et dans la boudoir.
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Xersex said...

#1 they're twins or is the same guy?