WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 02, 2023

2023.1202.0004...










7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Dammit, Rick, what am I supposed to do with this hard cock of mine, caused by these pictures?

JiEL said...

no.2 has it for me. Nice dick, delicious balls and a smile to be kissed and more..

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I'm sure you'll think of something.

Anonymous said...

Gran amigo. O una paja, o venir a España a que te la vacíe🍌🍼👅🍼💋

Anonymous said...

Des phallus engorgés sur lesquels s'étouffer et s'empaler !
- beau mec

Xersex said...

mouthwatering dicks!

Anonymous said...

Könige der Schwanze, so gewünschte !
(vvs)