WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 06, 2023

2023.1006.0006...

Maddie, for some reason I thought of you when I saw these...






9 comments:

Xersex said...

shorts that "short" are really ugly.

Xersex said...

He would do well to just wear a thong

Big Dude said...

Neither the model nor the get-up do a thing for me.

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, I do have a pair of very short, cuffed denim shorts, that I cut off, so you are not far off the mark there Ricko. I should email you a picture. These??? my cock would hang out the bottom!

whkattk said...

We used to call these "Daisy Dukes."
While I had cut-off jeans, they were never that short. LOL. The shortest I used to wear were Ocean Pacific.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

There you go Mistress Maddie, Rick came through for you:) Now get on the "catwalk"!!!

Milleson said...

Sorry to add some seriousness to this post. I live in a somewhat liberal section of the country, but if that kid were out in public in that outfit, I would fear for his life. Yes, we have have the freedom and right to wear what we want to wear, but choose wisely WHERE you wear that garb. There are people out there whose bigoted alarm would go off and he would need to act out that bigotry with violence. Sadly it is happening, especially directed toward transsexuals and our drag queens.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - We live in a sad time these days.

Anonymous said...

Santa Monica Boulevard and Western Avenue street wear back in the day.
Some guys would have their sweet ass cheeks on display for all to see, entrepreneurs ya' know ! :)