WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 07, 2023

Saturday Movies...




4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Love the dogs :-) May I take them for a walk in the park?
And the cat... Lovely mezzo, though not quite in the tone, LoL!

Infidel753 said...

Always loved that last one -- she's good-humored about the cat stealing the show.

Xersex said...

laughing that way, she's not able more to sing!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

So cute, both of them!!

Hearing the girl laugh, made me laugh!! Also reminded me not to take some things so seriously.