WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 06, 2023

2023.1006.0005...






9 comments:

Xersex said...

Very erotic!

Big Dude said...

Sexy, but I like bare cocks and sacks better.

Mistress Maddie said...

I need to get that second guy out of those...there straining......

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Mistress Maddie, I have a good feeling you'll get the job done. "Where there's a Willy there's a way.

#1) I love all types of men, but I'm really digging the tats and dog chain collars look.

#2) Oh I love this style of the boxer brief. He does indeed wear them well. I love undoing the button and taking "him" out.

#4) That's all right young man, you don't have to watch, while I go to work.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Love white undies

Anonymous said...

Go-go dance and strip, hustle and whore yourself, but remember to save as much as you can before your great looks are gone and you're just another flash in the pan.:)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:05pm - Very good advice!

Anonymous said...

Dolce Gabbana garçon de la cabana.
Le bike-boy prêt à être déshabillé et son phallus sucé et son beau cul cerclé.