WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 06, 2023

2023.1006.0004...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

you could have labelled arsty

Mistress Maddie said...

That first guy is incredibly sexy. I love seeing artistic photos of guy in the tub.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Getting wet, can be so much fun:)

I'd love to get wet with #4, if he'd let me, I'd get between his hunky hairy legs and wash his balls for him.

Anonymous said...

Cold showers!!!

Anonymous said...

Photo 1 - narcissique élégant, bain de soleil.
Photos 2 et 3 - le bubble bath, la joie du bain.
Photo 4 - bain de lait.
Photo 5 - jeunes hommes beaux, joyeux et excités sous une douche solaire.