WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 08, 2023

2023.0708.0005...






8 comments:

uptonking said...

I recently ran into a collection of photos of that second dude on ebay and will be sharing them some Saturday or Tuesday.

Big Dude said...

I'll be looking forward to that. What is your blog called?

Big Dude said...

Can I havea week in the sack with the second man?

Milleson said...

@Big Dude---uptonking's blog is Wonderland Burlesque.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

"WTF Scott, haven't you ever seen an uncut cock before?????" (Yes I'm talking to myself)

Next to lat pic) Now I'm going to find my cum rag as I stare at his beautiful uncut cock and man bush!!

Anonymous said...

The blond guy folding clothes is my favorite

Xersex said...

great vintage!

Anonymous said...

Le jock blond sur la dernière photo, prêt à l'action sexuelle avec son phallus dur et son joli cul, si séduisant.