WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 08, 2023

2023.0708.0004...






8 comments:

uptonking said...

Beach baby, beach baby... play in the sand
Beach baby, beach baby... give me a hand.

Big Dude said...

Ohhhh....I'm in lust.

Milleson said...

#1 pic, so nice to see a cute average looking joe, not all puffed up, tanned and musclebound. And where did the yellow swimsuited beach dude findd that tiny little man to balance on his dick? Perspective, man, perspective.

Mistress Maddie said...

Im dying to explore the first guy!!!!!

And why do I never see naked guys on the beach to take pictures of???

Mistress Maddie said...

@ Milleson LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Next to last pic) "Now Scott let me get his straight, you want me to squat down right on you face?"

Xersex said...

#3 Could the photographer be Tom Bianchi?

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Sorry, I have no idea.