WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 08, 2023

2023.0708.0006...






4 comments:

uptonking said...

Speaking of furry... and with a dick like #4's got, he should have to show his face!

Milleson said...

I've seen that picture of #1 before, and for some reason he makes my temperature rise, among other things. He'd make a nice bed warmer in wintertime.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) Get on top of me and have your beastly way, PLEASE!!! Then we can put on a movie and cuddle:)

#4) Penis envy it's not just for woman anymore!!! Fuck would I love to be the owner of that python!! Put on a pair of grey sweats (free balling of course) and walk into DD's for my morning coffee.

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Hairy chests to me, please