WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 07, 2023

2023.0707.0001...







9 comments:

Big Dude said...

That first shot is a hoot.

BatRedneck said...

Sigh...
(you know what I mean)

JiEL said...

I love cats and dogs but as I live on a second floor, I have three cats which is more convinient and mostly on winter season when it's freezing cold outside and also while rainy days..

GF said...

The cat getting milk right from the source. Right on cat!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Yes, I do.

Mistress Maddie said...

The cat pictures are so cute!!!! I'm not used to seeing pussy pictures on this blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH Mistress Maddie, you are very bold...LMAO!!!!

Since the Mistress already commented on the pussies, I have to comment on the last pic!!

Last pic) I'm honestly taking a second look, is the big lab going out for Halloween? He's adorable, but he certainly doesn't look happy if this was painted on him...LMAO!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I agree that he doesn't look happy.

Xersex said...

last pic: poor dog!