WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 07, 2023

2023.0707.0002...


In the old days, Blogger had a widget for setting up a survey. Not now.

Still, I've been curious for quite a while about which device people are using to view my blog.

So I came up with this idea...

If you use a smart phone, click on the second star in the rating.

If you use a tablet, click on the third star.

If you use a laptop, click on the fourth star.

If you use a desktop, click on the fifth star. (A desktop is what I use to assemble this thing.)

The first star could be for "Other", but I don't know what that would be.

Does that seem simple enough? I hope so.

Like I said, I'm mostly just curious.

Thanks, Rick

P.S. - I realize that not everyone will be able to utilize the stars.

18 comments:

Big Dude said...

What stars?

BatRedneck said...

@Rad: Rick means the 1 to 5 stars rating of the comment, right below it and just above the 'Comment' link you clicked :-)

whkattk said...

Done. But, just to be clear: Laptop.

Jeff said...

desktop 90%
tablet 10%
I like to see the hot pics full screen... perv that I am ..

JiEL said...

I could use two stars but the system only allows one..

So, I use my laptop in the kitchen in the morning or on a trip and my desktop all day long after breakfast.

For my cellphone, I hate using it to browse on internet except few exceptions.
I'm a bit «old school»..

jsstrand said...

No computer here (got super pissed at the providers in my area) so I use cell phone for everything

Anonymous said...

I use a desktop and don't see any stars here.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Thank you for clarifying my request.

Purple Wolf said...

Don't see no stinkin'stars! ;). But am viewing this on my laptop (which doubles as my desktop with extra monitor & keyboard)

Sean Kelly said...

I actually use smart phone, tablet and desktop to access your page. Just depends where I am.

Masterjedi333 said...

Hola!!! Normalmente uso el teléfono inteligente. Gracias por tus publicaciones...

VRCooper said...

Done!!

I follow instructions well. I am about 60-70% OCD.

I use a laptop.

Mistress Maddie said...

I saw stars, but it might have been from the huge cock I took up my ass last night...I think the tip of it hit my brain Ricko.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - You made me laugh with your comment!

Everyone - Thanks for ALL your comments!

NatureOkie said...

No Stars on my amAndroid.

fullmoonma said...

laptop usually in the lounger, to get my first bate set of the day started

Unknown said...

Desktop.

Sean Kelly said...

FYI, I see stars whether I use desktop, phone or tablet