WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 07, 2023

Friday GIFs...





This one is hypnotizing.

4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Terrific.

Milleson said...

Oh boy, some of your viewers are going to have problems with that last image. I've seen the dance competition before, so damn cute. Earth shots are always interesting. Does anyone else sense the black orb moving slightly from right to left in the swirling eddy of white lights? Good picks, Rick

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - When I stared at the last GIF too long, I got a little dizzy. (Not to be confused with ditzy, which I've been for most of my life.)

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Adorable


Last pic) Oh your so right Rick.. hypnotizing it is.!!