WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023.0701.0003...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#3) Oh Mr. Hopkins I'm going to come back to this from time to time, thank you so very much.

fullmoonma said...

"Stop waiting for Friday..." was the key to finding my husband, after losing my first partner in the HIV epidemic. When I finally realized that my life was fine and I didn't have to replace my partner I was ready to meet Ken at a naked sweat lodge in NH, and 6 months later, when we were set up as roommates at and gathering of friends, ready to get to know him. We dated for a few months and he moved in after I built a music room for his workspace a few months after that. 15 years later my life is better than ever!

SickoRicko said...

Fullmoonma - What a lovely story! I need to remind myself to stop waiting.