WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023.0701.0002...








5 comments:

Cdadbr said...

Glorious food! Thanks,Rick!

Big Dude said...

Damn. It's 0900 and I already want dessert. Maybe a hot load of semen will work. Anybody have one to release in my mouth?

JiEL said...

OMG! just looking to all of those sweet desserts, my A1C is just sky rocketing....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick, it's your birthday, and your going to have a piece of each one of these scrumptious desserts!! That's an order my friend.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yes, sir!