WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

2023.0701.0004...








5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Beautiful series of cock shots. Thanks, Rick

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

My brother is taking me out for breakfast, I'm going to have the lover's meat special... Thick kielbasa, sausage links, bacon, couple of "eggs". I hope he doesn't notice my facial expression when I chow down on the meat.

Thanks Rick!!

JiEL said...

No.4 is the perfect dick and balls for me.

VoenixRising said...

Mouthwatering!

Xersex said...

mouthwatering