WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 05, 2023

2023.0605.0002...



3 comments:

Xersex said...

they are prolife only for births and for deaths (no euthanasia!!!). What's in the middle don't interest them at all.

whkattk said...

This asshat's photos and video have gone viral. He should've been arrested by now. And I can't believe the corporations are caving....

JiEL said...

As a Cananadian I outreaged and flabbergasted to hear that news about the wonderful Amanda Gorman's poem being banned for only ONE brainless parent.

I'm a retired teacher and NEVER here in Montreal any parent would be allowed to interfere in my teaching. There is no such crazyness coming from any paarent's commitees in each schools.
Race and sexual orientation are not in danger here and religion, any religions, are not allowed in schools and school curriculums.
We have a LGBTQ group named G R I S that goes in primary and high schools to explain what being gay means and how main stream a gay life can be.

Even in any governement's levels religion is no more seen for decades.

So sad to see how backward USA is going and even in a kind of «facist» way like in Florida or red states.