WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 05, 2023

2023.0604.0003...






4 comments:

whkattk said...

The old brownstone rowhouses are very cool, but give me one of those sleek, modern houses any day of the week!

jsstrand said...

Love that last one

Anonymous said...

If you liked the last house, there's a tour of the inside on YouTube. It's pretty spectacular!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4IwIklSqwU

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:47pm - Thank you for that link!