WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday GIFs...



6 comments:

VoenixRising said...

There are SO many work emails I would love to respond to with these gifs.

JiEL said...

Two very sexy actors...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Always had a crush on Nathan Fillon, and for the life of me, trying to think of the movie he was in, that he had a gay brother. It was sort of a comedy, I will find it. Here goes "If Dad only knew", came out in 2004!!

#2) His name escapes me, but what a cutie, love his expression on this gif!!

Thanks Rick!!

whkattk said...

Still watch reruns of Castle. Fillion's got a great sense of timing.

BatRedneck said...

Likewise, Mark...
Which is why I'm stealing them for later - and obviously helpful - use :-p

VRCooper said...

Can't believe that in Castle Nathan and his co-star did not get along at all. That is what I call acting.

He is a hottie. Still is after all these years.