WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

2023.0126.0009...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

great bodyscapes

Mistress Maddie said...

What lovely Visions on the landscape.. of Mounds, impressions, curves and bulges. Especially that first one.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh yes, my kind of art.

Last pic) Now remember there is a difference between being envious and jealous. Man, I'm so envious of his hairy body, and that THICK cock of his. Now what and the heck is that contraption dangling from his finer?

Big Dude said...

Very artistic shots, even the guy with the hard cock.

uptonking said...

#1 and #3... very artful. Beautiful stuff, my friend.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - That's a very good question. I don't know what that is.