WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Saturday GIFs...




3 comments:

Infidel753 said...

And no matter how long you sit and watch the train going by, it will never come to an end so the car can go. Just like in real life when you're stuck at one of those places.

Anonymous said...

Une de mes premières voiture.....!!! J ai traversé la France de Brest a Strasbourg en 2cv..1200 kilomètres.....épuisant...:-)

Big Dude said...

Really cool.