WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 16, 2022

2022.1216.0008...





7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Oh, what I could do to those guys in pics 2 & 3! Hint: it involves mouth on erection action.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - *chuckle*

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Very nice art work!!

#1) While he's looking out, I'd love to be looking in!!

#2) Oh Cowboy, I'd love to get in the saddle with you:)

#3) Oh he's ready and I'm ever so ready to get between his hairy legs.

#4) I do likes me a hairy man:)

Thanks Rick!!

JiEL said...

No.1 I could easily go window «licking» anytime all over his nice body.

In French we say: "Faire du lèche vitrine." SO.... MMMMM !

JiEL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

fantastic artsy set