WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022.1231.0007...




4 comments:

Jimbo said...

Ending the year on a beefy note. You can never go wrong there! At least, not as far as I'm concerned. 8D

Happy New Year to you & yours, Rick! All the Best in 2023!

Hot guys said...

Happy New Year! 👏🏻😉

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo & Hot Guys - Thank you! Same to you!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm with Jimbo, I have a thing for the big boys. Oh and then if they are nice inside too, that is golden. I'm taking a shine to this big dog at the gym. I secretly call him the "Rott Weiler"!! The most I have said to him is "the big dog is in the house". Imagine a man my age still gets tongued tied talking to the gents. Anywho, he's always give me a polite hello and a smile. So guys if you have a little around the mid section, I DON't mind at all:)

Then again, I have taking a shine to the lion, a polite young man that always comes to the gym with his gf, both very nice, and both have interesting tats. Oh my Rick, sorry, I'm quite the chatter box here with little more than an hour before the new year rings in.
#1) Loving those "guns"!!
#2) Hey "hard ass, what are you New Year's Eve plans?
#3) Nice chest wold love to have see the "full monty":)

Thanks Rick, Hope you and Jerry are enjoying New Year's Eve.