WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022.1231.0006...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh big boy, you don't have to watch, just lie back and let me go to work, from your head down to your toes. Woof!! Look at those big paws:)
#2) Loving this locker lion:)
#3,4) These boys are certainly "up" for New Year's Eve:)