WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 30, 2022

2022.1230.0007...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Loving all those manly faces!!

Thanks Rick!!

Mistress Maddie said...

The last guy is leaving me Breathless.

GF said...

@Mistress Maddie you are right, seeing that guy in person would make you faint
dead away. He's gorgeous.

uptonking said...

Such pretty faces... the last guy is delicious.

Xersex said...

nice faces!