WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 30, 2022

2022.1230.0006...





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I can only take so much "teezers" before I ATTACK!!!

#1) What is it with me and tummy fur?....Woof!!! loving his stiff nips too:)

#2) This puma can pummel me anytime:)

#3) Heck ya, I'd follow his tremendous "treasure trail" and rip his underwear off until I get to his meaty parts:) Woof!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh my those "teezers" got me into a tizzy, and I did not comment on the last one.

IN the gym showers we are one of the same, so put your hands to your sides and let us look (small, medium, large, uncut, cut, all colors) we appreciate them ALL.

Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

May, it would be so nice to suck some hairy bastard's cock, lick his sack, and get some hair between my teeth....

uptonking said...

Give me fur... I adore it. The darker the better... but I take it as I find it.

Xersex said...

Fur or not, they're marvellous!

Anonymous said...

I prefer guys who respect their bush!!

Anonymous said...

number 3 has hypnotizingly beautiful eyes,