WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 30, 2022

2022.1230.0005...






5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Wow. Talk about masturbation inspiration!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Yep!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, what a sweet set of "nudies"!!

#1) Love to be walking the sea shore and give him one hard "friendly" slap on that cute little smooth butt of his:)
#2 Ah, handsome knows nothing beats a cooling shower after a day of fun in the sun.
#3) Loving this lion's smile, oh and his very stiff cock isn't to shabby either, lol..
#4) OH I'm a coming for ya!!
#5) Damn, handsome knows how to get me over to his place!!
#6) Hey Ginger Snap, all you have to do is ask, and I can make it go down for ya:)

uptonking said...

Thank you for the underarm shots... pits are the best.

Xersex said...

last ginger guy is fabulous!