WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 30, 2022

2022.1230.0004...









3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I For the Love of me cannot remember that first guy's name, but he looks just as good naked to take my word for it. Nice thick South American cock.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I don't know his name, either. It's quite possible that I stole those from you.

uptonking said...

Muscles do so little for me... so I choose #2... he's muscular, too... but not ridiculously so. And he has a great dick.