WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Saturday Movies...

STAY SAFE!
STAY SANE!

4 comments:

uptonking said...

Well, choose your mates carefully, guvner!

BatRedneck said...

I think that, if I were a taxi driver, tonight of all nights I'd be off duty.
Or I'd use a livestock truck to carry my clients :-p

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH so many crazies on the road lately!!! Does anyone know how to lower their high beams anymore, or use a directional. How about the fuck head that are right up my ass, and I'm doing the speed limit even a little more. Opps, sorry really had nothing to do with this little movie, just a little venting from me.

Traffic accidents have have went up tremendously in the last 2 years.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I totally agree about the high beams.