WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 04, 2022

2022.1204.0007...





6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Look at all this perfect mushrooms and nibble on, especially at second and third.

Big Dude said...

Man, it would be great to skin that first peter back with my lips, the run my tongue over his glans...and work it til I was rewarded with a mouthful of the ol' wet, white, and sticky.

Anonymous said...

Oh for the joys of the uncircumcised!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuett said...

Fuck ya, I love them all. I'm a lover of the man-meat!!

Jimbo said...

Mr. #ALLIN has an exceptionally well-formed unit. Just... edible.

Thanks, Rick!

Xersex said...

mouthwatering