WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 04, 2022

2022.1204.0008...






5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh my goodness Ricko.... that last picture? Where'd you find that picture of me and Scott?

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I have my ways.

Big Dude said...

Love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

First of all loving ALL these affection pics!!!

The next thing, "Oh Mistress Maddie, YOU MADE MY NIGHT!!":):) I have seen this pic over the years, and it always gets me. I love it. It would be a honor to have a romp in the doorway with you.

Thanks Rick!!



Xersex said...

love tongue kisses