WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 04, 2022

2022.1204.0006...





5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Nothing sets my day better than a good mouth stretcher.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - *chuckle*

Big Dude said...

Ah, my fave pastime...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

Did it yesterday, did it today, going to do it tomorrow, and hopefully till the day.. well you get the drift.

Great job "cocksuckers", now #2 rest your jaw!!

Awesome job Rick!!

Xersex said...

every pic has his appeal here