WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 10, 2022

2022.1110.0003...

Impact Craters

Barringer - Arizona

Gosses Bluff - Australia

Lonar - India

Nördlinger Ries - Germany

Pingualuit - Canada

Wolfe Creek - Australia

6 comments:

Big Dude said...

I hope I'm not around for the next impact.

Milleson said...

I saw a meme recently of another angle of the Barringer Arizona crater and the caption read, "Look how close that meteor came to hitting the visitors' center!" Cracked me up. Well, I thought it was funny.

Anonymous said...

There is a 25-mile-wide impact crater centered at Manson, Iowa that is 74 million years old and buried up to 300 feet below the surface. No trace of it is visible, but scientists once thought it was formed by the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. Google Manson Crater.

Xersex said...

Nördlinger Ries - Germany: a town build in a crater?

Big Dude said...

I saw that one ,too, and cracked up.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Me neither!

Milleson - That's hilarious!

Anon@6:02pm - Thank you, that was an interesting read.

Xersex - It appears so.