WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 10, 2022

2022.1110.0004...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les roses jaunes signifie une demande de pardon ,des excuses , au départ pour un oubli ,a l'usage c est devenu pour une faute plus grave...:-)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:30am - Intéressant.

Big Dude said...

Beautiful series of pictures! Thanks, Rick!

Xersex said...

great pics as usual

Will said...

That last one is my old neighborhood in SW DC. The building in the foreground was the expensive co-op. ;) It's a lovely view of the US Capitol dome.

SickoRicko said...

Will - I figured that building was expensive.