WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 10, 2022

2022.1110.0002...



3 comments:

JiEL said...

The last one is sadly typical to USA for most of the enumerate ones.

BatRedneck said...

[me being a tad sarcastic]
Maybe the coronavirus is Mother Nature's way of telling the boomers how fed up she got with their way of mistreating Earth. And if so, we all should take it as being just the first round...

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Natural selection in action.